Thursday, February 11, 2010

Region III Gathering and Lenten Reflection

Greetings!

I recently sent an email out soliciting dates that will work for you and/or your volunteers to gather as REGION III. I'm starting to hear back from folks and am getting excited to plan our upcoming gathering.

In case you need the proposed dates again - here they are:

Please reply by Feb 19th with the date(s) that would work best for you:
Monday, March 15 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 16 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Monday, March 29 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 30 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

***Food will be provided at all gatherings!***

Based on the responses, I will confirm via email ONE DAY meeting and ONE EVENING meeting. Please choose the date(s) that would work with you. I will do my best to secure a location that is most central for those attending the confirmed dates (will this require a miracle or what?!).


The work you do for our Catholic church by ministering to the youth is amazing! I look forward to supporting the efforts of Region III with all of you! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Peace,
Mary Galvez
Region III Representative
Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministry Archdiocese of Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment